MENU

Slide

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Note:
This blog is for me to write about my life,
so leon's fans/friends/family if after reading this post
you feel it is really unfair for me
to go yakking about his faults.

you still got to keep your mouth shut.
i know he's got his good points
more than anyone of you.
i didnt love him for nothing for this 2 years,
i really did gave everything.
but too bad, i'm pissed.
PISSED.

why don't you put yourself in my shoes
having a bf that tells you
that he's uncertain of his love towards you every few months?

before you start typing and hurling insults at me,
i'm tired of the things that happened to me this past days.
and ohyes leon lim, i'd like this post to be very, very detailed.
you know i like to get things done the way i like it,
shut up cos y've done me wrong.
not once, but twice.



i went shopping with jeline today,
bought a pair of really nice flats at topshop!
it was like 93 bucks,
but luckily it was on discount

then we went to daiso and jeline practically went crazy.
i keep thinking of him all the time
everywhere i went, it just reminds me of him.


and on my way home in the mrt..
He msg me asking me, did i think carefully
if i am i'm love with him or is it all really just a habit?
then i said "i really miss you,
wheni do everything i'll think of you"

then he said,
  • he said he didn't wanna be unfair to me cos he wasn't certain of his feelings.
  • he said he felt bad abt it bcos he liked another girl when i was with him last time.

then i said, that is like history already,
i have already accept it as it is, why can't you?

then you know what's the next msg?


" i like another girl recently,
BUT don't worry i didn't do anything about it"



what a confession.
wow, so i've to start worrying only after he did sth about it?
and shameful me cried like a madhouse in the mrt.
thank god jeline was with me.


this is not fair, i did alot for this relationship to make it work.
when i ask him if i can go out with this guy,
he say no.
then i don't go out with him.
so i hardly even go out with my friends.
can anybody tell me why i deserve this?
he was telling me he don't deserve me yesterday,

i did not understand why he said that then,
and now i know why.
and yes, you don't deserve my love.
somebody as unfaithful as him,
don't deserve me showing even abit of love to him
don't deserve me cooking for him
don't deserve me massaging for him
don't deserve me
putting ANY effort into the r/s for him

i don't owe you anything to have
all this shit thrown to me to break my heart.


then after all the crying, i started thinking.
if he have this chance to like this blah blah girl,
that means he lied to me and went out with her?

lying bastard.


who was the one who said he regretted
lying to me and being with that slut, the 1st time he strayed?
who was the one who said
he nvr wanna hurt me again and come back to him?
great, it's just myself to blame.
everyone was like telling me, if he can stray once,

he will do the 2nd time.
but thanks, for giving me a reason to hate you and move on.
and you still have to guts to call me
and ask me to listen to how you feel?
bu yao lian




To leon lim:
stop caring for me this very moment,
you know i'm soft-hearted
so get your smelly arse far away from me now.
from now on, get off my case and fuckoff

w're going on our separate ways.

we've shared beautiful memories
and only with you to spoil everything
break my trust and my heart.
but now i've only negative thoughts for you.
wanna know how badly i'm thinking of you now?
i think you're gonna get over me and go chase after that blahblah girl.
and you're gonna spend v'day with that bitch too.
yes, i know you'd be cursing me after reading this post.

but i DO NOT CARE.

and what? i don't believe in love at 1st sight.
and i tell you, i haven't fell head over heels
over you the moment i saw you.
it was until we understand each other
and when i started to love your company.
so you can like a girl when you
just went out with her for one day?
so, two years is nothing.
but a waste of my youth?

i can tell you, its LUST.
lust is nvr lasting.

and you're so freaking possesive you know?
till i start learning from you and not letting you go out with girls.
happy?

And although we shared to buy peanutbutter.
they're mine.
don't tell me what bullshit like
you're responsible for them.
and say what meet up once
in awhile to pass me their food etc.

i don't ever wanna see you again,
and beware,
i might not be able to resist
to give you a big tight slap
if i met you on the streets.

for these two years

you were the most important person in my life,
i'd love to be in your arms forever,
but you didn't cherish me.
and i'm nvr gonna be there for you anymore.

and yes, i'd like to say that again
that you don't deserve me.
some things like being unfaithful,

once is enough, twice is unforgivable.

and people, now i'm leon's EX,
and i'm single.
don't you ever call me leon's gf if you see me on the streets.
i'd get mad.

No comments: